With a service record of 33+ years in financial services, John Weiss is the President of Weiss Financial, a Carmel-based company that began 28 years ago. He has been a Financial Representative since 1988 and currently holds FINRA Series 7, 6, and 63 Securities registrations.
Weiss has been associated with National Financial Group since 1992, and also serves as the Director of Insurance for Biechele Royce Advisors. John's professional disciplines include:
- Personal & Business Insurance Planning Strategies
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Long-Term Care Protection Strategies
- Disability Insurance Insurance
Weiss has been a member of NAIFA since 1988, and was NAIFA-Indianapolis 1995-1996 Past President. While on the Board of Directors, he served as Chairman for several committees including Membership, Community Service and Public Relations.
John attended Purdue University and received a BS in Business Management in 1984. In his professional career, John has received numerous industry awards including:
- Million Dollar Roundtable, Qualifying Member
- MarketShare Financial Leading Producer, Multi-Disciplined 2014-15
- MSF Excelsior Club Qualifier
- National Quality Award and National Sales Achievement Award*, NAIFA
- Agent of the Year and New Associate of the Year, Indianapolis GAMA
He resides in Carmel, IN and has four children plus two grandchildren. John is a competitive Masters Swimmer with Indy Aquatic Masters and a certified Adult Learn to Swim instructor. He also enjoys time with family, as well as scuba diving, fishing, hunting, golfing, home remodeling, and gardening.